Pipette Filling Device, Microlit
$249.98 excl. GST
- Hold Pipettes Firmly with a Universal Silicon Collet Adapter
- Forget Contamination with In-line Membrane Filter
- Know the Battery Status in One Go
- Switch Modes with a Single Knob
- Work with Ease
- Adjust the Pump Speed During Liquid Handling
- Operate Non-Stop for 8 Hours
- Autoclaving Parameters
- Available in Four Colour Combinations
For More Details & Catalogue, Please Click Here
Brand: Microlit Packing: 1 Pc/Pk.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
|NE-GG-220V||Grey Body – Grey Collet and Plunger|
|NE-GR-220V||Grey Body – Red Collet and Plunger|
|NE-GB-220V||Grey Body – Blue Collet and Plunger|
|NE-GV-220V||Grey Body – Violet Collet and Plunger|
- Hold Pipettes Firmly with a Universal Silicon Collet Adapter (Marker 1): MICROLIT EASYFILL has a Universal Silicon Adapter, with internal knurling, that can easily accommodate pipettes from 1 ml to 100 ml and hold them firmly during liquid handling operations.
- Forget Contamination with In-line Membrane Filter: A PTFE Hydrophobic In-line Membrane Filter (0.2 microns) prevents aerosol contamination and liquids from accidental liquid entry.
- Know the Battery Status in One Go (Marker 2): Red LED flash denotes ‘low battery’ and green LED flash denotes ‘charging’.
- Switch Modes with a Single Knob (Marker 3): The instrument offers Dual Dispensing Mode with the help of a Single Knob.For Gravity Mode: Press the knob halfway for dropwise dispensing. This mode does not engage the motor. For Blow-out Mode: Press the knob fully for dispensing at maximum speed. This mode engages the motor.
- Work with Ease (Marker 4): MICROLIT EASYFILL has a comfortable grip and exhibits high ease of use.
- Adjust the Pump Speed During Liquid Handling (Marker 5): The instrument offers continuous pump speed adjustment during liquid handling operations.
- Operate Non-Stop for 8 Hours: MICROLIT EASYFILL uses Ni-MH 3.6 V rechargeable batteries in combination with low power consumption circuit and vacuum pressure/pump, facilitating 8 hours of continuous operation
- Autoclaving Parameters: The Collet Assembly and the 0.2 microns In-line Membrane Filter, contained within it, are fully autoclavable at 121 °C temperature and 15 psi for a duration of 10-15 minutes
- Available in Four Colour Combinations: MICROLIT EASYFILL is available in four colour combinations – Grey (GG), Red (GR), Blue (GB) and Violet (GV). *Refer to the table in tech specs.
Grey Collet, Red Collet, Blue Collet, Violet Collet