Lab Glass Reactor Benchtop
A Lab Glass Reactor Benchtop is an essential part of laboratory equipment, utilized for conducting chemical reactions. These reactors offer precise, dependable operation. Temperature and pressure can be regulated with their structure, and users can observe the reactions in progress.
In addition to the range of glassware, we also supply BenchtopLab Glass Reactors. In addition, we have all the glass components you are likely to need such as condensers, receivers, additional funnels, reflux dividers etc. We can either supply individual components or a whole reactor system such as a stirred glass vessel in a mobile frame with temperature control and overhead glass all to your exact specifications.
Benchtop Glass Reactor includes small vessels (single, double, or triple-walled) from 500 mL to 5000 mL.
The triple walled Reactors are suited for operations in the range of -50°C to +150°C, however, due to thermal stress, the temperature difference (Dt) should not exceed 60°C, as a preventive measure.
Our Benchtop Lab Glass Reactors include easy accessibility through an open support frame, manufactured from German-made Borosilicate glass and minimal dead space with many other standard and optional features.
- Reactor Volume: 500 mL to5000mL
- Reactor Type: Single Wall, Double Walled & Triple Walled
- Operating Pressure: Full Vacuum to 0.5 bar (g)
- Operating Temperature: -50°C to +180°C
- Thermal Shock Resistance: (Dt): 60°C for Triple Walled and 110°C for Double Walled Reactors.
- Standard GL Threads for Inlet and Outlet. (Inlet and Outlet can be supplied with beaded process pipe.)
- All Reactors are designed with minimal dead space.
- Reactors equipped with the flush bottom valve of the special type ensure leak-free sealing over an entire temperature range.
- All reactors are designed to keep the L/ID Ratio within 1.5(max) for performance and easy scale-up. L/ID ration may be changed on request.
- All These Reactors are designed GMP.
- Manufactured from German Raw Materials.
- Ideal for benchtop fume hoods.(SS/MS)
- Stirrer with suitable seal (Mechanical, Stuffing Box, Magnetic Seal, High Vacuum Stuffing Box).
- Skid mounted and quick-release coupling for ease of installation and dismantling.
- Overhead stirrer motor with built-in speed controller and display.
- Interchangeable Stirrer (Anchor/Propeller/Turbine) as per your suitability.
|v Stirrer Drive||v Vacuum Pump|
|v Digital Temp Indicator||v PH probe with transmitter|
|v Vacuum Pump||v Pressure Gauge|
|v Heating and cooling arrangement||v Chiller|
|v Digital temperature indicator||v Heating/Cooling System|
|v Hot Water/Oil circulator||v Mobility Support|
Please contact us for pricing and/or customization to your specific requirements.
A lab glass reactor is designed for the convenience of chemical scientists, R&D and the Lab fraternity, who make wonderful use of standard glass equipment to accomplish desired results and innovations.