TGA listed Face Masks 4 Ply
TGA Listed Facemasks are manufactured to the specifications of ASTM 2100 Level 3, a 4 Ply non-woven fabric with the ear loop, and are widely used in medical, dental, laboratory, food sectors, school, household, industries, and multi-purpose. The features include easy breathable, effective multilayer bacterial filter, Soft, lightweight, comfortable, and easy to wear.
Click here: Technical Data Sheet
Inspira Level 3 Surgical / General use Face masks
Hospital Grade 4 Ply Face Masks - Inspira Masks are high-grade healthcare face masks that have been tested to the highest standards.
TGA Listed Inspira 4 Ply masks provide high-level protection for healthcare and everyday use in public.
• Fluid Resistant 160 mmHg
• Flammability Rating Class I
• Adjustable nose clip
Approvals and Standards
• ASTM F2100 level 3
• BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) F2101 – >98%
• Resistance to Synthetic Blood 1862 – 160 mm Hg
• PFE (Particulate Filtration Efficiency) F2299 – >98%
• Delta P (Differential Pressure) MIL-M 36954C – <5.0
• Flame Spread 16 CFR part 1610 – Class 1
• Australia TGA listed 335907
Please Note: NO REFUND/RETURN Policy applies on any PPE/safety products i.e Gloves, Gown, Face Masks due to health & hygiene policy.