Magnetic Stirrer Economy
The Magnetic Stirrer Economy is an affordable and efficient tool for laboratories that require liquid mixing. It operates via a rotating magnetic field, to drive a small stir bar placed in the liquid, avoiding direct contact for minimal risk of contamination. This economical model provides a reliable solution for mixing liquids in a consistent and controlled manner.
- Stainless steel top plate.
- compact model.
- The motor gives high torque even at lower speeds and maintains speed stability despite viscosity or volume changes.
- Different models are available for all types of Magnetic stirring applications up to 10 litres.
- Steeples speed control allows smooth variation up to 1200 rpm.
- The magnetic stirrer is quite a running apparatus utilizing the rotating field from a balance permanent magnet to include variable speed stirring action in closed or open glass or non-magnetic vessels, stirrer is accomplished by a small Teflon coated magnetic bar to be placed inside the vessel.
- Better speed regulation even with small volume and low speeds
- Totally enclosed unit
- comes with a one magnetic stir bar
- Australia Plug
Max, Speed RPM 1200 Supply: 220/230 Volts Single Phase 50 Hz
|Stirring Capacity (Ltrs)
|Top Plate Dimensions (mm)
|up to 2 Ltrs
|up to 5 Ltrs
|up to 10 Ltrs
upto 2Ltr, upto 5Ltr