Micro Pipettes Eight Channel, Premium Series, Fully Autoclavable
$898.98 – $998.98 excl. GST
- Adjust Volume Easily with a Plunger
- Use Various Tips with a Universal Tipcone
- Set the Volume with Perfection
- Store Safely with a Holder
- Eject Tips Easily with a Sequential Tip Ejector
- Operate Flexibly
- Work with a Comprehensive Volume Range
- Autoclaving Parameters
For More Details & Catalogue, Please Click Here
Brand: Microlit Packing: 1 Pc/Pk.
- Reviews (0)
- Bulk Enquiry
Micropipettes Eight channel by MICROLIT RBO series is a range of High Precision Micropipettes that offer a sophisticated blend of features and functionality. These pipettors are designed with ergonomics and intuitive handling in mind and facilitate remarkable user experiences in practical laboratory environments.
The Multichannel Micropipettes are recommended for ELISA (Diagnostic Test), Molecular Screening, Kinetic Studies, DNA Amplification etc.
|Model No.||Vol. Range||Increment||Accuracy||CV|
|+ – %||+ – ml||+ – %||+ – ml|
|RBO-MCA- 8/10||0.5-10 μl||0.02||1.6||0.16||1||0.1|
|RBO-MCA- 8/20||2-20 μl||0.02||0.8||0.16||0.4||0.08|
|RBO-MCA- 8/50||5-50 μl||0.1||0.8||0.4||0.4||0.2|
|RBO-MCA- 8/100||10-100 μl||0.2||0.8||0.8||0.3||0.3|
|RBO-MCA- 8/200||20-200 μl||0.2||0.8||1.6||0.3||0.6|
|RBO-MCA- 8/300||40-300 μl||0.2||0.8||2.4||0.3||0.9|
The error limits (Accuracy and Coefficient of Variation) mentioned above are in accordance with the nominal capacity (or maximum volume) indicated on the instrument. These are obtained by using the instrument with distilled water at equilibrium, the ambient temperature of 20 °C while operating it smoothly and steadily. The error limits are in accordance with DIN EN ISO 8655-2.
- Adjust Volume Easily with a Plunger (Marker 1): The Plunger has been carefully designed with a high-quality spring mechanism to ensure snag-free, soft movement. Simply turn it to adjust the instrument’s volume comfortably.
- Use Various Tips with a Universal Tipcone (Marker 2): A Universal Tipcone enhances the compatibility of the instrument and enables it to easily work with most of the internationally accepted standard tips.
- Set the Volume with Perfection (Marker 3): A soft click sound at every increment ensures perfect volume setting and prevents any accidental changes. It also facilitates single-handed operation.
- Store Safely with a Holder (Marker 5): The instruments include a Holder that enables easy, efficient and safe storage.
- Eject Tips Easily with a Sequential Tip Ejector (Marker 6): A specially designed Sequential Tip Ejector and Tip Ejection Knob facilitate easy and effortless tip ejection, single-handedly.
- Work with a Good Grip (Marker 4): A specially designed large Grippy provides good grip and great ease of use while operating.
- Operate Flexibly (Marker 7): The lower housing of both the instruments can be rotated 360° providing enhanced operational flexibility.
- Assured Quality with ISO 8655 Conformed Calibration: MICROLIT RBO is calibrated in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory according to ISO 8655 standards. A calibration certificate is included inside the product package. A calibration tool is also included for quick in-lab recalibration.
- Work with a Comprehensive Volume Range: MICROLIT RBO Multichannel Micropipettes are available in six unique volume ranges from 0.5-10 μl to 40-300 μl. *Refer to the table in tech specifications.
- Autoclaving Parameters: The instruments are fully autoclavable at 121 °C and 15 psi for a duration of 10-15 minutes.