Bottle Top Dispensers, Fully Autoclavable, Scitus Model
$449.98 – $798.98 excl. GST
MICROLIT SCITUS is a Bottle Top Dispenser (BTD) that works on Springless ValveTM Technology. It is a high precision liquid handling instrument that offers a sophisticated blend of features and functionality.
- Change Volumes with EasyKnob™
- Move effortlessly with a PTFE Piston
- Operate Jam-free with Springless Valve™
- Dispense Easily with FlexiNozzle™
- Work Flexibly with a 360° Adapter
- Assured Quality with ISO 8655 Conformed Calibration
- Work with a Comprehensive Volume Range
- Autoclaving Parameters
Brand: Microlit Packing: 1 Pc/Pk.
- Reviews (0)
- Bulk Enquiry
Scitus Bottle top dispenser is another genius of its strong R & D base. Responding to the needs of the present generation, Scitus model is a unique combination of contemporary design, high chemical compatibility, competitive pricing and high performance. It caters to a large cross-section of research laboratories.
|Model No.||Vol. Range||Increment||Accuracy||CV|
|±%||± ml||±%||± ml|
|SCI-2.5||0.25-2.5 ml||0.05 ml||0.6||0.015||0.2||0.005|
|SCI-5||0.5-5 ml||0.1 ml||0.6||0.030||0.2||0.010|
|SCI-10||1-10 ml||0.2 ml||0.6||0.060||0.2||0.020|
|SCI-30||2.5-30 ml||0.5 ml||0.6||0.180||0.2||0.060|
|SCI-60||5-60 ml||1.0 ml||0.6||0.360||0.2||0.120|
|SCI-100||10-100 ml||2.0 ml||0.6||0.600||0.2||0.200|
The error limits (Accuracy and Coefficient of Variation) mentioned above are in accordance with the nominal capacity (or maximum volume) indicated on the instrument. These are obtained by using the instrument with distilled water at equilibrium, the ambient temperature of 20 °C while operating it smoothly and steadily. The error limits are in accordance with DIN EN ISO 8655-2.
- Change Volumes with EasyKnob™ (Marker 1)EasyKnob™ is a specially designed volume adjustment knob that allows 180° rotation for easy and effortless volume setting.
- Move effortlessly with a PTFE Piston (Marker 2)The instrument is equipped with a PTFE Piston with an ETP O-Ring. It facilitates smooth and effortless movement and ensures high chemical compatibility.
- Operate Jam-free with Springless Valve™ (Marker 4)MICROLIT BEATUS comes with an award-winning technology, Springless Valve™, that facilitates smooth and jam-free functioning.
- Dispense Easily with FlexiNozzle™ (Marker 5)The instrument comes with FlexiNozzle™, an adjustable delivery nozzle. It offers a high degree of flexibility, facilitating easy dispensing in demanding laboratory conditions.
- Work Flexibly with a 360° AdapterA specially designed Adapter allows 360° rotation, facilitating complete work flexibility.
- Assured Quality with ISO 8655 Conformed CalibrationMICROLIT SCITUS is calibrated in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory according to ISO 8655 standards. A calibration certificate is included inside the product package. A calibration tool is also included for quick in-lab recalibration.
- Work with a Comprehensive Volume RangeMICROLIT SCITUS is available in six unique volume ranges. *Refer to the table in tech specifications.
- Autoclaving ParametersMICROLIT SCITUS is fully autoclavable at 121 °C and 15 psi for a duration of 10-15 minutes.